ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ಜೂನ್ 2, 2009

Links for spiritual discourses



This is a mail received from Mr. Swaminathan and the links sent here are provided for those interested.

Dear Sir,

I have downloaded almost every (musical) files that u have uploaded. Its really a great work..

Thanks for everything

I have also downloaded some discourses on Mahabaratham, Ramayanam, etc., I have attached a pdf file that containing the links to download. The credit goes to original uploader.



Note. I downloaded ur files using bitcomet. All u have to do is integrate this app with the browser (during installation one can do this). and right click the link to be downloaded and enqueue similar links. I hope it is the easiest way to download every file without taking much time.



Regards,

Swaminathan

Since it is a long list please click this LINK and you can download from the page whatever you want.

Let us thank a millions to Mr. Swaminathan for his outstanding effort.


ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ