ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 8, 2010

Letter to my readers

DeleteI am starting this postings, for those who posted comments, but not followed it, or not seen my reply. For example:

Blogger nitsu said...
Hi Uncle, Im a student of carnatic music and live in the US. I love your website and all the music you have shared here. Great work. I wanted to request if you had "Smarane Sukhamu- Janaranjani" sung by any of the great old stalwarts like T.N Seshagopalan etc. Also i was wondering if you have this song "Amba Ninnu Nera Nammiti- 9 Raga malika" sung by any stalwarts. I would really appreciate if you can upload these. -Thanks Im also following your blog now
February 3, 2010 9:42 PM
My replyfor the same:
Blogger hvaidya said...
Dear Nitsu, Thank you for your kind words about my blog. I have uploaded "Smarane Sukhamu" rendered by T. N. Seshagopalan, under the label T. N. Seshagopalan - 3, specially for you today. It also reminded me that I have to upload some more songs of T.N.S. I will do it in a day or two. Regarding your other song can you please tell me exact name of the song,as I do not find either in Amba Ninne, or Ninne nera in Nava raagamalika. It is available in different raaga. On hearing from you I will make that also available to you. All the best to you in your music venture.
February 4, 2010 4:47 AM
Delete

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ