ಗುರುವಾರ, ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ 1, 2010

How much we know about our daily use ?

I do not know about many of you, but to me, the day must start with Coffee, which I inherited from the genes of my Father who was a  Coffee addict.  Do you know the quantity of Coffee he used to drink? A big "kooja" full .How much we know about the stuff we use everyday. Many facts about this may be known to us, still I like to read it again and again, just like I sip the filter coffee prepared by my wife.These interesting facts were sent by my good friend Mr. B. Ramakrishna from Kuala Lumpur
 

Blogger Crazzy 4 more said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDXGN_d5WGI&feature=channelplease watch this and leave your valuable comments
April 2, 2010 7:52 PM
Delete
Blogger hvaidya said...
Good.very Good
April 3, 2010 1:36 PM
Delete
Blogger Harisankar said...
very nice. enjoyed reading this.
August 12, 2010 10:09 AM
Delete
Blogger Harisankar said...
the girl in the video is defenitely on caffiene :)) ;-)
June 7, 2011 12:29 AM
Delete

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ