ಭಾನುವಾರ, ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 5, 2010

Veenai kodiyudaiya

When I uploaded cine songs, one of the readers wanted this song. I promised to do it. I just saw this in You tube. I thought of sharing with you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Sir Sri Vaithinathan Hariharn This is ravi again.Please bear with me. Do not get fed up. I went through the collection of Shrimathi MS posted by your esteemed self.Here again I make a submission. I want a song by Shrimathi MS, the start is forgotten by me but the most important line " SRIRANGA SISUVE" remains in my memory. If possible provide the song for me. I am eagerly waiting for the songs I have mentioned in my early appeals. Once again bear with me. Please do not get annoyed and I know I am pestering you with seeking songs that I want to listen . A bit selfish. As you are to attend to the needs of a vast population, You must be hard pressed for time and energy. Sorry Sir. With warm regards ravi
December 9, 2010 8:06 PM
Blogger Prasanna said...
I guess, Ravi is mentioning abt the below songTOLLIYUNU - NEELAMBARI RAGAM - MSS - BALAJI PANCHARATNAMALARegardsPrasanna

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ