ಶನಿವಾರ, ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ 16, 2011

But, it is interesting to read

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9852/burnthand.jpg

Marvellous use for flour...
There isn't anybody I know who enjoys pain - so I'm sending this to you my family and friends......It's also great to know if your have kids.

  Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boilingwater to see if the corn was ready.   I missed and my hand wentinto the boiling water.... A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, justas I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour...Ipulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it.  He said to keep my handin the flour for 10 mins. which I did.  He said that in Vietnam, this guywas on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him toput the fire out...well, it not only put the flour out, but he never even hada blister!!!! SOOOO, long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins, pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and absolutely NOPAIN.  Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself,I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn or a blister!*cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour. Miracle, if you ask me.  Keep a bag of white flour in your fridge and you will behappy you did.  I even burnt my tongue and put the flour on it for about 10 mins.and the pain was gone and no burn.  Try it! 

VERY IMPORTANT: Don't run your burn area underCold water first, just put it right into the flour for 10 mins and experience a miracle!

Sent by Mr. Ramakrishna, Kualalumpur
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear All:This may not be true. Please see http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/flourburns.asp for some additional details. ThanksKrishnakumar
April 18, 2011 3:55 PM
 Blogger hvaidya said...
Yes Mr. Krishnakumar, You are right. I am sorry for publishing this without verifying. I will remove this after a day for the readers to know that I did the mistake.
April 18, 2011 8:26 PM
Delete

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ