ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಜೂನ್ 17, 2011

Krishna Preme - Kabirdas

Blogger Harisankar said...

their stories are all touching (for the weak hearted) but, their poems oh brother!, write them down on paper and you can beat someone to death. that hard hehehe. i still wake up with nightmares of not having byhearted their poems for exams early morning, sheesh.
June 18, 2011 11:01 PM
Delete

Blogger Harisankar said...

while we are at this, i would also like to say that, i stumbled into my school text books!! yesterday. I was proud that, I could not read malayalam anymore than I could read greek. I was happy that, hindi was still with me, to say that my hindi teacher would jump off a cliff if she heard me now. I cannot read tamil so i rely on my gremlin elder brother to know thing when in chennai with serious side effects every now and then. When in chennai I understand everything that, people say to me, but they look at me like I am a freaking ghost when i open my mouth.
June 18, 2011 11:26 PM
Blogger vignesh said...

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls upload more and more on sri krishna preme annas discourse .and thanks for the upload namskaram vignesh

Blogger Vaidy said...

Radhe Krishna.. Please refrain from posting SriSri Anna's CD contents onto Internet. They are sold for a purpose (e.g GoShala, Patashala, Divya Desams Etc.) Also, Anna's Trusts are not as cash Rich unlike the other spiritual organizations and It is a DEFINITE revenue loss for such initiatives...thanks a Ton - Vaidy
August 20, 2011 12:42 AM

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ