ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ಜುಲೈ 5, 2011

MY diary - 05.07..11

Sorry my dear friends !
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8663/557e00d9a.jpg

I was busy with a marriage in the family and had full of guests at home. Hospitality took over from my regular duty. I will be back from tomorrow onwards.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Sir Sri Vaithinathan Hariharan I have heard abour addiction but not have experienced. It is said that addicted to something and if that becomes unavailable then the person becomes restless. Yes, I was restless from 29th June to this day, 5th July as I could find no new entires in the blog of your esteemed self. Today I am releived. The Sir need not express sorry as I know except for most inevitable the Sir will not disappoint me. With warm regards ravi
July 6, 2011 12:41 AM
Blogger Varadarajan.R said...
yes sir, i checked daily for new posts, i was surprised to see none. nice to have you back. hope you post something very special..
July 6, 2011 12:15 PM

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ