ಭಾನುವಾರ, ನವೆಂಬರ್ 14, 2010

My diary - 14th November 2010

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2499/bastillerow1402756120.jpg

Dear friends,

I will be out of country for two months. I am going to spend some quality time with my relatives in USA and en route, will be in London for five days. Hence, I may not be active here atleast for a week. I know, I could not be active even for the past 15 days in preparation for my trip. I hope I will be able to find more time once I am settled in USA.

If there is any mail from me, stating that I am stranded either in London or somewhere else, ( since the hacker is closely following my activities) don't get concerned and do not respond to such mails. If I am landed in problem, I have my son and other relatives whom I will approach first, and I will not be troubling any of you for money.

I will be missing the music season this year.

Blogger BHASKARAN19 said...
BON VOYAGE, HAVE A GREAT TIME THOUGH WE (I) WILL BE MISSING YOUR POSTINGS TILL YOU ARE BACKWARM GREETINGS
November 14, 2010 8:09 PM
Delete
Blogger thinkofthedevil said...
Dear Sir,Your BLOG is amazing! How to contact you through e mail? U said your mail id is compromised. Please let me know your latest mail id. Please mail me to cnuadds@gmail.comThank you
November 20, 2010 7:47 AM
Delete
Blogger vaishnavi said...
happy journey sir
November 20, 2010 7:30 PM

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ