ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ನವೆಂಬರ್ 9, 2010

One minute painting

I requested my daughter to teach me to upload some of the videos, I have in my hard disc to enable you all to see . She took this one minute drawing  for demonstration to save time. We then rushed to station to drop her and I forgot to erase this demonstration. I did not even given any title, and not created label also.

By the time I came back I found already appreciation comment  on this from Ms. Vaishnavi. Next day early morning, I left for Tanjore and came only today. The whole day was hectic and I did not open my blog site at all. Now I found another appreciation from my good friend Mr. Rbs. Seeing the response and liking , I decided to keep this as posting.
Hi appa!!

Blogger vaishnavi said...

great

November 9, 2010 7:57 PM

Blogger r b subramanian said...
Amazing rbs
November 11, 2010 9:41 AM

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ