ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 21, 2011

So jaa raajakumari ....creation Hakkim shah


Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Sir Sri Vaithinathan Hariharan What a song. SOJA RAJKUMARI SOJA--K.L.SAIGEL. I immediately started to sleep. The taste of the Sir is unfathomable. Oh God. I am very fortunate to hear the song again that was heard by me some 39 years back. How can I praise the Sir. I find no matching words. Thank You Sir. With warm regards ravi
February 21, 2011 11:07 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Sir Sri Vaithinathan Hariharan Namaste. In continuation of the song Soja Rajkumari Soja, I request the Sir to make available the following song by K.L.Saigel. "Dhuniya OH Dhuniya" a masterpiece by the great singer. Once I have taken up the position of placing demands. Sorry Sir. I am craze about this song. I know the Sir can make it. With warm regards ravi
February 23, 2011 12:15 PM
Anonymous S.poorniAnn said...
Dear sir,My father was used to sing this song very often during my childhood days.Thank u sir for uploading this.with namaskaramsAnnapoorni
March 1, 2011 7:22 PM

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ