ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 28, 2011

USKO NAHI DEKHA HAMNE KABHI - MANNA DEY & MAHENDRA KAPOOR

This was my favourite song , in my end of teen, since, I was living away from my mother. I searched  for the original video and I was not able to get it. Yet you can hear the original song.



Blogger BHASKARAN19 said...
Here is the orginal link http://www.videofunder.com/view/m7c911q71/manna-dey-mahendra-eh-maa-teri-surat-se-alag-daadi-maa-1966-usko-nahin-dekha-hamne-kabhi/
February 28, 2011 9:07 PM
Delete
Blogger hvaidya said...
Thanks Mr. Bhaskaran. Thanks a lot
February 28, 2011 9:11 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Sir Sri Vaithinathan HariharanUs Ko Nahi Deka --Yeh Maa Yeh MaaThe two take your heart out when they sing Yeh Maa, Yeh MaaKannadasn on Mother: Entha Mathil Paasam Undo Antha Maname Amma Amma.So the Sir is our Ma.With warm regardsravi
February 28, 2011 10:14 PM

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ