ಭಾನುವಾರ, ಸೆಪ್ಟೆಂಬರ್ 19, 2010

My diary - 19th Septemeber 2010

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1635/firepitrow2901643780.jpg

Dear Readers,

You may be remembering one label in my blog in the name of "Spiritual discourses" with Tanjore Temple photo, and in that I have provided links of spiritual discourses provided by one Mr. Swaminathan. There were many who were complaining to me that the link is not opening. I also assured that I will look into it, but I completely forgot about it. A reminder from Mr. V. Viswanathan yesterday made me to look into that. I realised I have given the link without making it available through web. Hence, you readers could not open and download them.

Now I have uploaded the link through rapidshare and you can download the big list of discourses and then download them one by one. I am sorry for the delay, and I am confident, once you get the links you will feel happy and excuse me for the delay.

With greetings
Hariharan

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ