ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ಸೆಪ್ಟೆಂಬರ್ 7, 2010

My diary - 7th Septemeber 2010

My humble appeal and request to readers.
In my previous posting of my diary, I narrated about the bungling of mediafire, and the difficulties I am facing on account of it. About 142 uploaded files are missing, and on getting the feedback from readers, I am uploading afresh  the missing files.

Another unfortunate incident happened. My 500 GB back up hard disc also suddenly crashed and I am arranging to recover the data from it. Since, many of the edited files of uploaded concerts were stored in that, I am not able to upload some of the missing files.

Two such files are:

Marukelaraa by Madurai Somu and Thani in T.V. Ramprasad concert

If any of the readers who have downloaded them, is having the link with him/her, may send that link to me, to enable me to restore these two files.

I will be ever grateful for this help. Hope my gmail id hariharan.vaidayanathan@gmail.com is with you.

With greetings
Hariharan

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ