ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಸೆಪ್ಟೆಂಬರ್ 10, 2010

Smile: It is good for health

A joke on the eve of Ramdaan
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8300/mecca26.jpg





Two Christians were lost in the Sahara desert .

One is David, the other is Michael .

They were dying of hunger and thirst when they suddenly came upon an oasis, with what looked like an emirate of a mosque in the middle .

David said to Michael : "Look, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise we'll not get any food or drink.

I am going to call myself Mohammed."

Michael refused to change his name , he said :" My name is Michael , and I will not pretend to be other than  but what I am . ...Michael."

The Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names .

David said : "My name is Mohammed ."

Michael said : "My name is Michael. "

The Imam turned to the helpers of the mosque  and said :

" Please bring some food and water for Michael only ."

Then he turned to the other and said :

" Well Mohammed, Ramzan Mubarak!!!!


Blogger Hemalatha said...
Sir, Too Good !!!!!!! Regards
September 10, 2010 4:25 PM
Blogger Harisankar said...
super.
September 13, 2010 3:43 PM
Delete

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ